Kuwait’s new government was sworn in last Monday (19/6/2023), with Sheikh Ahmad Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al Sabah reinstated as Prime Minister.
Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad Al-Ahmad Al Sabah was appointed Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense.
Tactical Report has prepared a report (435 words) to highlight the matter, including:
- PM Sheikh Ahmad and Crown Prince Meshaal’s positions on Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad
- The support that Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad is receiving from senior commanders
- His vision for the Kuwaiti Military Forces
- The foreign defense companies he emphasizes maintaining strong ties with
- His view on defense relations with China
The report also highlights Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad’s position on diversifying Kuwait’s weapons supply and the countries he prefers cooperating with.